Voor mijn opdrachtgever ABN Amro Bank ben ik op zoek naar een Interim Senior Data Modeler.
Neem gerust contact op voor meer informatie, geef ik je graag!
• Periode: 3 augustus tot 1 november met optie op verlenging
• Aantal uren per week: 36 uur
• Tarief € ,- pu excl btw. en incl. reiskosten
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join a important value delivery team that is part of a strategic bank-wide program, Marketing Automation, in the role of senior data modeler. This is a temporary position for 3 months and can be extended when needed.
The objective of the program is to reinvent customer experience by leveraging the scale of customer interactions cross business lines. To achieve this, one needs to build relevance through data-driven journey management by supporting a new customer interaction models. We work towards utilizing data as fundament for proactive, relevant and seamless customer interactions cross- touchpoints. The Retail Customer Experience Data lake team will provide (most of) the data fundament needed.
Your purpose is to provide a conceptual (business) data model and successive requirements for a logical and physical data model that meet the need of our Marketing Automation program. Architectural patterns like Event-driven real-time processing; Consumption of operationalized advanced analytics models; Provisioning of more static CRM profiles of our customers need to detailed out into smart data solutions. In addition to the Marketing Automation request there is also a need for (self-service) BI, data to be provided by RCX DL, and we are looking for synergies in the data models.
You will be part of the RCX DL team and report to the Product Owner (functional) and teamlead Data & Optimization (hierarchy). The teams consists of 5 data engineers and 4 business data modelers / developers. The team is responsible to deliver the full data solution and data models needed (conceptual, logical, fysical). The team is supported by a central IT delivery team that provides the necessary technical capabilities and supports the development of the logical and physical data model.
With the following results:
1. Define-align-deliver-document Conceptual Data model(s) in Retail Banking for Marketing Automation quickly.
2. Advise on how to align/ extend these conceptual data model(s) with underlying data models of Tealium and Selligent to realize a 4th more complex architectural pattern, namely Marketing Automation (personal, relevant client interaction at scale cross-touchpoints).
3. Align with IT teams to support translation of the conceptual data model(s) [business responsibility] into logical and physical data layers [IT responsibility]
4. The minimally viable, genuinely useful conceptional data model we expect includes entities, attributes, identifiers and relationships
5. Document the 4 architectural patterns together with central Data Platform team, RCX business data team, AAD CoE and (selection of) downstream consumers in Retail banking in a central repository
6. Align with business data modelers e.g. on use cases with certain requirements to the conceptual and logical data models.
7. BI, self-service BI: We expect the data structures to serve ad hoc requests/reports/dashboards, whereby data modelers’ starting point is particular data visualization(s).
Bachelors degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering or related field), Masters degree in a similar program and 10+ years’ of data modeling and architecture experience.
Deep understanding of the principles and practice of data and data modeling.
Experience developing data models and relating to information architectures, principles and standards.
Familiarity with advanced data and data management practices, data modeling and data analysis.
Deep understanding of advanced modeling approaches, tools, and model repositories.
Possesses interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation skills and experience.
Ability to win the trust, confidence, and commitment of IT stakeholders and the delivery team to lead their thinking.
Ability to pragmatically balance the demands of delivery of the project with the need to maintain the integrity of the target data structure.
Ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams/organizations to define requirements, scope and delivery timeframes, driving on-time execution.
Expected to carry out core accountabilities with minimal level of supervision for complex tasks and no supervision for more routine matters.
Master data management, metadata management and data quality practices.
Familiarity with Marketing Automation and especially Event-driven real-time processing
Ability to relate data modeling decisions and recommendations to business needs.
Ability to regularly learn and adopt new technology.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation and work with diverse project teams.
Retail, Banking and/ or e-Commerce experience.
Cloud data platforms, ideally Microsoft Azure (ML, AI, ETL) experience.
Experience with data analysis and modeling tools (e.g. Power Designer, ERWin, ER/Studio)
Enterprise data models and data governance.